Support can include:
- Counseling to manage challenges in your life such as illness, death of a loved one, unemployment, housing issues and other family issues and providing resources to address each challenge.
- Assisting you in accessing food assistance resources, child care, and healthcare.
- Facilitating parent education
- Helping you navigate government assistance and benefits programs such as Medicaid, Social Security Disability Insurance, and food assistance programs.
- Responding to crisis situations such as mental health crises, postpartum depression, and spousal or child abuse reports.
- Advocating for access to resources needed to improve life.